At Convoy of Hope, we pledge to maintain effective outreaches by being good stewards of the resources entrusted to us. We have a responsibility to maintain integrity and openness in our financial practices. Therefore, we’re committed to fulfilling the following standards:
- We are governed by a responsible board of directors. Our board establishes policies, sets budgets, oversees operations, and reviews organizational accomplishments.
- Our financial statements are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- We receive professional tax services and obtain an annual audit in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards from CliftonLarsonAllen LLP, an independent public accounting firm.
- Our board appoints an audit committee to review the annual audit and tax filings.
- Contributions to Convoy of Hope are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Convoy of Hope is a recipient of the prestigious Four Star Charity Award from Charity Navigator and has been accepted as a Best of America by the Independent Charities of America.